4 Star hotel in Nice – The Westminster Hotel
On the Promenade des Anglais, facing the sea...Back to text
The Restaurant Le Duc is now open and welcomes you every day for lunch and dinner. Come and discover the Niçoises specialties from our new carte created by the Chef Denis Fétisson.
In the new bar Le W you will enjoy the cocktails elaborated by our head barmaid Helen Mac Gregor.
The SPA 27, 400 m² of wellness and relax, will welcome you from October 16th 2015.
The 4-star Hotel Westminster is located at the centre of the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, facing the sea, just a short walk away from the city centre and its luxurious boutiques, the Cours Saleya and the small, quaint streets Nice’s old town.
Behind its pink-hued facade, this charming hotel retains the beautiful original height of its ceilings, large Belle Epoque-style lounge spaces, a monumental staircase, and a lobby with magnificent baroque frescoes.
Its large bright rooms, decorated in soft, contemporary tones, along with its sun-drenched terraces overlooking the sea, speak of a certain art of living and the unique luxury of the Belle Epoque.
Ideal for a private visit or a seminar, the 4-star Hotel Westminster in Nice has managed to retain its yesteryear charm and today offers the benefits and amenities of a modern Palace.
- Hotel Westminster****, Promenade des Anglais, Nice
- Member of the ‘Hotels & Preference’ group
- Restaurant " Le Duc" with Niçoise specialties
- Terraces facing the sea front and the Promenade des Anglais
- 3 prestigious lounges and 4 rooms for your receptions and seminars
- Beach in front of the hotel (preferential rates)
- 99 rooms, junior suites and suites
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Childcare service
- Dry cleaning service
- Public Parking near the hotel