Westminster Hotel & Spa, 4-star hotel in Nice on the Promenade des Anglais
A meeting of the past and the present
130 years that the Westminster has watched over the Promenade des Anglais… It enjoys an exceptional view over the Bay of Angels.
Its four stars shine on the pediment of the neo-classical facade. The recent restoration of the building's interior has helped to combine the charms of the past with great modernity: Belle Epoque moulded ceilings and frescoes take pride of place alongside designer furniture. The Westminster has remained loyal to its spirit. But it is still very much of its time! And it is also extremely fashionable...
Its restaurant, "Le Duc", and its "W" bar open out on to beautiful air-conditioned terraces and the seafront.
The "Spa 27 offers an enchanting opportunity to escape.
Located in the city centre, close to the train station and Nice international airport, the Westminster Hotel & Spa is a must when staying on the French Riviera.
A family tradition and an institution in Nice
The Westminster Hotel & Spa has close ties with the history of Nice. Inaugurated in 1881, it takes its name from the Duke of Westminster. It is still owned by the Schmitz-Grinda family, entrepreneurs and doctors, very much involved in Nice's public life.
The Westminster Hotel & Spa, a witness to more than a century and a half of the Riviera's history, is on the front row of the famous Promenade des Anglais with its bandstands, pergolas and no less famous blue chairs.
It holds many treasures, including the extraordinary frescoes in the Grand Hall by an artist from Florence, the gold leaf ironwork on the stairwells; and a unique collection of paintings by Bensa depicting views of Nice prior to 1860.
Services and facilities
- Westminster Hotel & Spa 4-star, Promenade des Anglais, Nice
- Mediterranean cuisine and Nice specialities: "Le Duc"
- Buffet breakfast at 19 € with sea view
- "W" bar
- Air-conditioned terraces facing the Promenade des Anglais and the Mediterranean
- Three prestigious rooms and four rooms for your receptions and seminars
- 99 suites, junior suites and rooms
- Access for mobility-impaired guests
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Mini bar
- Babysitting service
- Animals and/or pets are no allowed.
- Parking upon request and availability.
- Le Spa 27: due to the current sanitary situation, please contact the spa in order to get more information concerning the spa access and protocols. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Contact & info: firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 4 92 14 86 19